Pictures in FR3

edited 11:35AM in FastReport 3.0
TZ

First congrats on the FR3 project, I saw the alpha 8 demo. I must admit however, that waiting on a Software release is not one of the best things anyone will ever do.

Question: Was the Picture streching issue addressed in FR3? Just need confirmation to plan ahead. I want to completely change my reporting tool and that is critical.

FR25 report not compatible with FR3 so dont want go ahead and design and then have to redo everything when v3 is ready.

Estimate a date for a trial/beta.

Regards Kimo
(waiting for trial beta, to start the ball rolling again)

Comments

• edited 11:35AM
    1) what issue?
    2) you can convert FR2.5 reports to FR3 format.
    3) FR3 trial will comes very soon. Stay in touch.
  • edited 11:35AM
    When building my report I put a picture about 1in x 1.5in on it. I also set borders on all four sides. If I Stretch or KeepAspectRotio on the picture it works fine and does what it is suposed to do. However the BMP I use is about 4inches by 6inches and if I do not set the Strech property to ture the Image is spread beyond the borders.

How can i the picture to show just the size I set (1x1.5inches) and nothing outside of the borders. I do not want the picture to be strecched.

Regards

gordk Posted: Feb 26 2004, 07:12 PM
    try setting centered property true, keep aspect true
    regards

omik_1 Posted: Feb 27 2004, 11:20 AM
    Tried that and again again. It shows ok when you designing the report. but as soon as you click preview you see the whole picture spread across the whole page. Any other suggestions?

AlexTZ Posted: Mar 4 2004, 05:56 AM
    If you do not set the Stretched property, the picture will shown in its original size (in your case - outside the border).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.