TfrxTXTExport ont found

edited 11:07PM in FastReport 4.0
hi all,
i'm new in fast programming but my friend in work gave me before his left the work his project that has a Text export component, he built on delphi 7.

i don't know what version of fast report his working on, but i guess it's 3.x version
i have Delphi XE program installed and FastReport version 4.11.9

the problem is when i open his program i get the message like this "TfrxTXTExport not found"
and this "FrxRtfExport1.ExportEMF does not exsist".

so, what can i do to fix the package or what do i want replace the components to fix the problem.

harout.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 11:07PM
    make sure you have added the export component to the underlying delphi form.
  • edited 11:07PM
    gordk wrote: »
    make sure you have added the export component to the underlying delphi form.

yes i had, but it's seems to be in this vesion thay removed this comonent and change TfrxRTFExport ExportEMF property i searched the internet for the item but i didn't find it in this varsion of fastreport.
    and i searched into the source folder (Lib15) and ididn't find the TfrxTXTExport Unit or its compiled version, and it's reqiered unit frxExportTxtPrn or it's compiled version
    The TXT export is supported no more, use SimpleText instead. The ExportEMF property was replaced with PictureType.
  • edited July 2011
    Draeden wrote: »
    The TXT export is supported no more, use SimpleText instead. The ExportEMF property was replaced with PictureType.

thank you for your answer.
    but i saw that this SimpleText class isn't the same as the old one.
    The old export was replaced because with certain memos placement and certain fonts the resulting txt file will partially lose text from those memos. Thus yes, SimpleText is different from the old TXT.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.