Send mail to multiple recipients

I hope that someone can point me in the right direction. I need to send the same pdf report to mulitple email addresses. When I send to only one recipient it works 100% but as soon as I add another address I get the following error: Timout expired. 501 5.1.3. Bad recipient address syntax. I use ; to seperate the email addresses.

Comments

• edited 7:36PM
    DigitalNam wrote: »
    I hope that someone can point me in the right direction. I need to send the same pdf report to mulitple email addresses. When I send to only one recipient it works 100% but as soon as I add another address I get the following error: Timout expired. 501 5.1.3. Bad recipient address syntax. I use ; to seperate the email addresses.

Well, an old topic but still something I have been looking for, so here is what I found to work:
    frxMailExport1.Address := 'customer1@server.com,customer2@server.com';
    So, use a comma instead of a colon.

Regards,
    Klaus
    Klaus T. wrote: »
    Klaus T. wrote: »

Well, an old topic but still something I have been looking for, so here is what I found to work:

Regards,
    Klaus

I can not get this to work. I have tried both with a comma and a semicolon. I'm using Fast Reports Mono.
    ristaloff wrote: »

Regards,
    Klaus

I can not get this to work. I have tried both with a comma and a semicolon. I'm using Fast Reports Mono.

Try this:

string[] eMailAddr = {"customer2@server.com", "customer3@server.com", "customer4@server.com"};

frxMailExport1.Address := 'customer1@server.com'
    frxMailExport1.CC = eMailAddr;

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.