Fast Report can't be installed Delphi7 , Delphi 2010 Same PC

edited 2:11AM in FastReport 4.0
I installed fastreport 4 , delphi 7 and delphi2010 few month ago.

but now I cannot install both IDEs.

after install delphi7 and run setup for delphi2010

There is no continue button , just show up remove and repair.

why?

Please Send me answer~

Thank you.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 2:11AM
    Assuming you have Pro or Higher. Remove any installed versions using frs uninstaller. then remove any stray bpls dcus etc,
    then delete the c:\Program Files\FastReports\FastReport 4 folder
    install the version for delphi 2010.
    then use fr's recompiler to select the compiler for d7 and recompile all.
  • edited 2:11AM
    Indeed, installing goes a lot better and faster then recompiling the whole bunch of packages (and dependencies) like i do
    On the other hand once you finally got all 40 a 50 packages in finalbuilder in the right order it works like a champ [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> * only applies if you bought the sources..[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.