BarCode

edited 10:51PM in FastReport 4.0
Hello !!!

I am use Delphi6 and FR 4.3.

After printing BarCode EAN13 in different zoom scalings nothing can recognized. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> I have test all BarCode types and not all BarCode types work with this FR 4.3 version. The only types that work is Code128A, Code128B, Code128C, Code39, Code39Extended, EAN128A, EAN128B, EAN128C.[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I have at my work 3 BarCode Scanners (2 DataLogic and 1 Opticon and its works fine with most other Barcode types and all my Scanners can read EAN13 labels from different labels on different products) but my printout result can't read from my scanners. It's look like normal on the label and on a laser printer but the scanner can't read it.[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Have any body use EAN13 without problem ?[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Thanks in advance.[/img]

Comments

• edited 10:51PM
    yanvan2002 wrote: »
    Hello !!!

I am use Delphi6 and FR 4.3.

After printing BarCode EAN13 in different zoom scalings nothing can recognized. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> I have test all BarCode types and not all BarCode types work with this FR 4.3 version. The only types that work is Code128A, Code128B, Code128C, Code39, Code39Extended, EAN128A, EAN128B, EAN128C.[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I have at my work 3 BarCode Scanners (2 DataLogic and 1 Opticon and its works fine with most other Barcode types and all my Scanners can read EAN13 labels from different labels on different products) but my printout result can't read from my scanners. It's look like normal on the label and on a laser printer but the scanner can't read it.[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Have any body use EAN13 without problem ?[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Thanks in advance.[/img]

I expect you forgot to include the checksum? (property calcchecksum)
    Something i forgot a couple of times myself >
  • edited 10:51PM
    Marius2 wrote: »
    I expect you forgot to include the checksum? (property calcchecksum)
    Something i forgot a couple of times myself >

Thanks for you reply... but...

Enable or Disable the Checksum CheckBox the result is the same... Not Readable :angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />" alt=">" />
  • gpigpi
    edited July 2011
    wrote:
    version 4.7
    + CodeGear RAD Studio (Delphi/C++Builder) 2009 support
    + [enterprise] enchanced error description in logs
    + added properties TfrxHTMLExport.HTMLDocumentBegin: TStrings,
    TfrxHTMLExport.HTMLDocumentBody: TStrings, TfrxHTMLExport.HTMLDocumentEnd: TStrings
    + improved RTF export (with line spacing, vertical gap etc)
    + added support of Enhanced Metafile (EMF) images in Rich Text (RTF), Open Office (ODS), Excel (XLS) exports
    + added OnAfterScriptCompile event
    + added onLoadRecentFile Event
    + added C++ Builder demos
    + added hot-key Ctrl + mouseWheel - Change scale in designer
    + added TfrxMemoView.AnsiText property
    - fixed bug in RTF export with EMF pictures in OpenOffice Writer
    - fixed some multi-thread isuues in engine, PDF, ODF exports
    - [enterprise] fixed integrated template of report navigator
    - [enterprise] fixed bug with export in Internet Explorer browser
    - fixed bug with font size of dot-matix reports in Excel and XML exports
    - fixed bug in e-mail export with many addresses
    - fixed bug in XLS export (with fast export unchecked and image object is null)
    - [enterprise] fixed bug in TfrxReportServer.OnGetVariables event
    - fixed bug in Calcl function
    - fixed memory leak in Cross editor
    - fixed progress bar and find dialog bug in DualView
    - fixed bug in PostNET and ean13 barcodes
    - fixed bug with TruncOutboundText in Dot Matrix report
    - fixed bugs with break points in syntaxis memo
    - improved BeforeConnect event in ADO
    - fixed bug in inhehited report with internal dataset
    - fixed bug in TfrxPanelControl with background color(Delphi 2005 and above)
This discussion has been closed.