Accessing (SDAC) Parameters in FastScript

edited 11:47AM in FastScript
Hi together,

I habe a report, that is build with TfrxSDACQuery. In the Query I have a statement like:

SELECT * FROM XYZ WHERE FieldA=:ParamA

The Paraneter ParamA is connected to the report's variable <xy>.

Now I try in the script the following:

if <xy> = Null then
<xy> = 'Hello';

This does show an error "';' expected".

Then I tried the following;

if <xy> = Null then
Set(<xy>, 'Hello');

This will start the report but raise an error "<dataset>: Error in expression '': Expression expected.

What is wrong? Where is the full documentation for FastScript? In the documentation on the web I cannot find the "set" function. I found this function in the demo application...

Please make me a little bit "wise" [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Alex[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.