how to edit cell in dbcross

edited 9:47AM in FastReport 4.0
hi everyone,

i want to know how to edit cell in dbcross...

i can view the crossview but certain value in cell is blank..i want the blank set as 0..

anyone can help me??

p/s: sorry for my english...

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 9:47AM
    More info required.
    what version and level and build number of fr are you using also which product as i see you are posting under studio forum as well. this forum is for fr4 for "Delphi" and "c".
  • gpigpi
    Try
    procedure Cross1OnPrintCell(Memo: TfrxMemoView; RowIndex, ColumnIndex, CellIndex: Integer; RowValues, ColumnValues, Value: Variant);
    begin
         if Value = null then Memo.Text := '0';                                                                                 
    end;

• edited 9:47AM
    gpi wrote: »
    Try
    procedure Cross1OnPrintCell(Memo: TfrxMemoView; RowIndex, ColumnIndex, CellIndex: Integer; RowValues, ColumnValues, Value: Variant);
    begin
         if Value = null then Memo.Text := '0';                                                                                 
    end;

i try this code, but not works..

ok let me explain about my problem..

my row - problems
    my column - date (1,2,3..., end of month)
    my cell - time in minute

• gpigpi
    I tried my code - it works. See a report template in attach
  • alenaclarkalenaclark Los Angeles
    I will try it letter.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.