Side by Side Subreports

phcphc
edited 5:55PM in FastReport 4.0
I Have 2 SubReports side by side & I have totaled each subreport but I would like to hide the total on the subreports and use them on another band in the main report. The sub reports may return different number of entries and I want the totals to align across the bottom of both

EG
Invoice Date Amount Receipt Date Amount
1234 1/5/2011 $ 500 R147 30/5/2011 $500
1235 7/5/2011 $ 150
1257 3/6/2011 $ 400

Total Invoiced $ 1050 Total Receipts $ 500

Regards
Pete

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 5:55PM
    assuming your 2 subrep objects are in an md band(masterdsata).
    add a child band below the md band, set the md bands child prop to child1, create 2 global variables write code in the obp event of the md band to set these values to 0, in the obp event of each subrep's md band write code to add the current value to the variable.
    use the variables to display the totals in memos in the child band.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.