Calculation Results

edited 8:00PM in FastReport 3.0
I am new to FastReports and to the forum. Hopefully, I am posting this question in the correct format and area.

I have just created a simple report where I have taken hours worked * regular rate = pay using the following [SUM(<MasterTable."RegHours">*<AuxiliaryTable."Rate">,MasterData1)] and then also did another for OT. The only was I could get the calculations to work was to put them in the Group Footer area. They work correctly but the calculated data is listed below the line where I want it. How do you go about getting the result on the same line as the hours worked, regular rate line ?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 8:00PM
    Try to use two-pass report: on first pass store sum in variable, on second - show variable's value where you need

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.