Delphi XE Installation

edited 10:58AM in FastScript
I just upgraded to Delphi XE, but there is no installer for installing FastScript in XE (at least none that I know of).

Anyone know how to install FastScript on Delphi XE?

Thanks,

Carl.

Comments

• edited 10:58AM
    To answer my own question, for those of you also wondering:

YES there is an XE installer. I don't see it in the demo section, but I noticed one in the downloads for those who purchased it.

I have not actually tried it, but I see that it indeed exists.

Carl.
    carlolsen wrote: »
    I just upgraded to Delphi XE, but there is no installer for installing FastScript in XE (at least none that I know of).

Anyone know how to install FastScript on Delphi XE?

Thanks,

Carl.
  • edited October 2011
    Do you have installed?

brandon wrote: »
    Do you have installed?

No. I'm still using D2006 while I wait for other components I use to be upgraded and finish other projects on my plate.
    YES there is an XE installer. I don't see it in the demo section, but I noticed one in the downloads for those who purchased it.

I have not actually tried it, but I see that it indeed exists.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.