FastReport 4.10.5 strange behavior

edited 1:42AM in FastReport 4.0
Hi friends, Sorry my bad english, I am trying FastRepor 4.10.5 in Delphi XE and Delphi 2010, happens to call the report for the first time and printed without problems, but to call it the second time, change the font size a lot bigger in print, in the two versions of Delphi, this did not happen before with version FastReport 4.8.5 .

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 1:42AM
    Hello, can you try to print on other PC. Did you get same result?
  • edited 1:42AM
    gpi wrote: »
    Hello, can you try to print on other PC. Did you get same result?

Thanks for your answer, I try on others Pcs and the result is same.
  • gpigpi
    Attach small demo project with problem
    Attach small demo project with problem

Hi, I send the example with source and compiled exe, please test my exe file and compare with yor own compiled exe.

Thanks in advanced
  • gpigpi
    I tried your compiled exe - all works OK.
    Can you try to print with another printer?
    I tried your compiled exe - all works OK.
    Can you try to print with another printer?

Thanks for your answer, You tried to print on 2 separate occasions? I mean not 2 copies, but do 2 times click on print button, or 2 calls to the report.

Thanks for your help and interest.
  • gpigpi
    wrote:
    Thanks for your answer, You tried to print on 2 separate occasions? I mean not 2 copies, but do 2 times click on print button, or 2 calls to the report.
    Yes. I did this

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.