EtvFilter and FastReport

Hello

Anybody worked with etvFilter and FastReport. I am trying to update data in a report from the actual filtered value that I get from etvFilter on a seperate form. This etvFilter component can generate sql strings that is based on the filter I set. My question is how to update the values in the report so it is based on this sql string or filter, anybody done this or used etvFilter with FastReport?

Regards
Stiffe

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 5:09AM
    Hi
    are you trying to change the sql of a report that has a query on a report dialog
    form at runtime?
    regards
  • edited 5:09AM
    Yes that is what I want to do so any suggestions are welcome.
    n the component EtvFilter is a function called
    "Filter.ConstructSQLFilter(Filter.Used)" And the filter used is the
    filtered data. The returned sql string looks like ((phone='1123223' and town = 'Sundsvall')) Any help is good help for me.

Regards
    Stiffe

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.