Grouping by chart instead of texual

Hello all,

How can i hold some chart into master band with grouping by some field , that i want to display and separate the same data of chart according to some ordered by fields for example martial state , gender or more classification groups for example ages with multiple ranges(10-20,21-30,31-40,...etc), that instead of allocating static charts when designing time all these two or more charts generated dynamiclly , i tryed to do that by creating group header and group footer with master inside them but i could not obtain what i need.

- For martial state i want report with two chart (barchart),also for gender
- For age ranges as previous i want more than 4 barchart generated dynamiclly at runtime
- My version FR3

I hope that it is possible

Sorry for my weak english
Esmat

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 2:22PM
    You can't to create charts in script in FR3. This feature was added in FR4 only

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.