ExportToRTF image format question

I'm exporting screenshots from application to FastReport Studio.
When I checked generated RTF file I found that all images are exported as EMF (rtf tag /emfblib).
Is there a way to force FastReport to export images to RTF as PNG (rtf tag \pngblip), so size of generated rtf file is smaller ?

Comments

• edited 7:12PM
    I think it's possible to add this feature, but the only thing I can do right now is to add your request to our to-do list. This also means that the feature will be available in FR5, not in FR4. If you're still interested in it, please confirm your request.
  • edited 7:12PM
    Hi Draeden,
    thanks for quick reply.
    Management is interested in this feature and we will use it after it will be available.
    Meantime users can either compress RTF files or open/save them in Word if they wish smaller files.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.