Looks Great!!!

theodoretheodore Greece
edited 9:04AM in FastReport 3.0
Hello
I downloaded the demo from a topic reference and i think it looks great but
i also think that it looks different from 2.xx, so maybe some experience on using it
maybe needed. My proposal is to make it available to registered users as b-test(even if they have to prepay it - we are willing to do it). There will be 3 assets: a) You will have feedback for b-testing, b ) Users will be more experienced on FR3 and your support will have less trouble upon official distribution start. c) Localisation (for help-file and end-user manual) takes a long time and must be get started a long before official use for countries with no common langs (e.g. Greece!!!). Of course every user who may want to participate must have the knowledge of the limited support during the b-test.
We have tried the previous model with some other components and worked great.
Thanks
Theodore Kouvatsos
;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.