DB Stored Templated Issue

FR Gurus,

It appears that report Templates do NOT pull correctly from the DB, although the documentation suggests that this is possible. After MUCH futzing, the only way I got templates to work is to store the templates under a "template" folder.

So.. Question:

1) Am I missing something? This sure seems a bug to me. But... I've been wrong before.
2) Why do the following functions exist if DB originating templates is not possible.
lFrxReport.OnLoadTemplate := frxReportLoadTemplate;
lFrxDesign.OnGetTemplateList := frxDesignerGetTemplateList;
3) Lastly... if this is a bug, what is the fix?

Please advise. I seem to have lost the rather complicated report I've been hammering on, so I need to get this template business understood.

Regards,
Monte Carver

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.