Need help: 'Copy' TChart into Report?

Hi,

I am very new to reporting and were looking for a reporting tool that allows me to insert my TeeChart into reports.

I do own Delphi 2010 Professional, TeeChart 2009 Standard and downloaded the FR4 Trial and some guides a few hours ago. But I didn't find anything that sais if it's possible to bring my Delphi Chart into the report and how it's done.

Is there any demo, tutorial or such on that topic?

Many thanks and best regards,
Thomas

Comments

• Anu de DeusAnu de Deus Hampshire, UK
    edited 11:19AM
    What I do is to save the tchart bitmap contents to a file (.bmp), pass the filename as a variable to the report and load the bitmap contents into a tfrxImage in the report script, usually on the onbeforeprint event of the 1st page
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 11:19AM
    Hi,

I am very new to reporting and were looking for a reporting tool that allows me to insert my TeeChart into reports.

I do own Delphi 2010 Professional, TeeChart 2009 Standard and downloaded the FR4 Trial and some guides a few hours ago. But I didn't find anything that sais if it's possible to bring my Delphi Chart into the report and how it's done.

Is there any demo, tutorial or such on that topic?

Many thanks and best regards,
    Thomas

read the usermanual on charts
  • I have read the user manual on charts and do not see anywhere where it describes the process of "copying" the contents of an already created Tchart for use as a pdf. Is it in another chapter. Anu de Deus solution works but I feel like there is a more elegant way to retrieve the series data for editing the chart between a pdf view and a delphi form view.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.