Long TfrxRichView in SubReport

I have a masterdata band containing two subreports, one on the left and one on the right.

The left-side report contains a variable number of images, and the right side report, contains a long rtf text. The problem I'm facing is while the left side report creates new pages when needed, but the right side report, that contains the TfrxRichView only is printed on the first page.

I must say that all subreports have masterdata bands with stretch and allow split set to true, also the masterdata band on main report has those properties set to true.

What I'm doing wrong?.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 11:08PM
    the band that contains the the long rtf memo object must be set to stretch and allow split

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.