stored procedure

Hello.
I've got a procedure in Oracle SQL Developer that fill a table with the data i'll need to use in my report.
This procedure receives three parameters:
date1 and date2 that the user will set in a dialog page and will be stored in report's variables.
rc out sys_refcursor, that is an out parameter.

I want to know if is possible to call this stored procedure in the DialogPage1OnDeactivate event.
The way to call this procedure from oracle sql developer is:

declare

v_date1 date;
v_date2 date;
rc sys_refcursor;

begin

v_date1 := '01/01/10';
v_date2 := '01/01/11';

package.procedure(p_date1 => v_date1,
p_date2 => v_date2,
rc => rc);
end;

Comments

• HelenMHelenM USA
    edited 9:06PM
    I am getting the following error when running a stored procedure:

Error Code: 1436
    Thread stack overrun: xxx bytes used of a yyy byte stack, and 128000 bytes needed. Use mysqld -O thread_stack=# to specify a bigger stack.

Questions: What is a good number to set "thread stack" to? Does MySQL have to be re-started? Where can mysqld -O etc. be run from within phpadmin?

Background:

I downloaded and installed MySQL Workbench in order to create stored procedures. Good up to there. I have a single, simple table with a single record, and the stored proc is just "Select ". So one concern is, How much room do I need for a complex stored proc when the dB gets filled up?

Thx

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.