Multiple Scripts

Alright I guess the only way to explain what I need is to explain what I am developing.
I am developing a game [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I want each item in the game to have a script file that has functions in it that will be called when the engine needs to interact with the item. My dilemma: I am having difficulty figuring out how I can keep all of the scripts in memory, without having to execute them right before I want to execute a function in it. I thought about storing them as compiled scripts in memory and executing them each when I need them, but that will still cost extra processing that I would like avoid. So, after executing all of the scripts I want them to still be able to be called. Any way of doing this?[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.