FASTCUBE - SCROLL BAR

edited 7:47AM in FastCube
I have a problem with FastCube not see the scroll bar. Do FastCube enrolled in the same registry

Comments

• edited 7:47AM
    Hi.

Describe more in detail a problem.
    Attach screenshots.

Oleg.
    Scroll bar works, but can not see the arrow on the scroll bar. As you can see in the picture
    wrote: »
    Hi.

Describe more in detail a problem.
    Attach screenshots.

Oleg.
    I found the reason why you can not see the scroll bar. FastCube does not support all Windows theme. It works well when the HP STYLE WINDOWS, and not see the scroll bar when the Windows Classic Style. Can you solve this problem?
    ivan8888 wrote: »
    I found the reason why you can not see the scroll bar. FastCube does not support all Windows theme. It works well when the HP STYLE WINDOWS, and not see the scroll bar when the Windows Classic Style. Can you solve this problem?

If you are using non-themed windows then scrollbars must paint themself using standard painter. Try to set PaintStyle = psStandard or psFlat and look whether scrollbars appears or not.

If you are using non-themed windows then scrollbars must paint themself using standard painter. Try to set PaintStyle = psStandard or psFlat and look whether scrollbars appears or not.

It works fine now, thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.