Some code AFTER show Dialog

edited November 2010 in FastReport 4.0
I have some code in Delphi on OnBeginDoc Event.

But this code is executed at the beginning, and after that is showing Dialog

I want to show Dialog, check or uncheck checkboxes, click OK button and then return to Delphi to execute my function.

It is possible ?

What event I have to use ?

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 6:51PM
    what is your function doing?
    the normal approach would be to set these things in your own dialog form
    not the reports, then run the report.
    the value of any report variable can be read from delphi in the events of the tfrxreport component.
    typically obp event.
    you do not return to Delphi until report is finished processing.
    you can also write functions for use in the report to pass values out to Delphi.
  • edited November 2010
    I have many reports designed for one window in my program and some of them are dynamically created.
    And some have options, others are not, or have other options.
    Therefore, I do not want to put many different options on the window, because they are not always needed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.