I need a quick tip plz

Hi ppl.
I have put a TfrRxRichView in my report.
I load its contents from a blob field of my DB, it works gr8 ! ;)

The thing now is that, lets suppose a user writes some 10 pages, I don't know how to do for the component to extend to next pages and cut automatically...

Hope u understand me... The component shows only a part from the 1st page, because I have:

a header with logo bla bla bla, some text, user info, bla bla and then the richview stuff until the end of pages...

Could some1 point me to a solution ? Thanks a lot...
Plz help me coz i need this 4 next monday... i promissed it the boss...

Thanks masters ;)

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 5:27AM
    Set Breaked property to true
    regards ;)
  • edited May 2004
    Sorry 4 long response
    i was busy with another stuff..

I have not seen the BREAKED property in the TfrRxRichView component (being in the Object Inspector - Report Editor).

I use 2.4 (think so)...
    Where could i find this option?

I see only lines, memo, stretched, textonly, left, etc. etc. but no breaked ...

Thanks again. ;)
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 5:27AM
    set the breaked property of the band that contains the memo also stretched property of both
    regards ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.