report variables

Hello,
I have report with many variables, for example [var1], [var2]
I use same report for two different applications, one of them has both variables
And other one just has [var1].
The first report works fine, but second gets error Undeclared var2. Any idea how to avoid this error
When I load the report with missing var2 or just null it if not passed.
Thank you

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 5:28AM
    the problem is you are using the variable in some where in the report(tfrxmemoview) and it has no value therefore the expression parser is triggered and a value is searched for in the ongetvalue event and since no handler you get the error message.either seed it with a default value, or remove it, or clear it after loading the report and before calling show or prepare.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.