Print Dialog... not valid Integer

Hi all... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> the setting of the Page Numbers in Print Dialog to "6+7" raise an Exception "not valid Integer". This ist normal i think. How can i go back to the Print Dialog after shown a Message that the User have to check the Settings. thanks for Information.[/img]

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 1:15AM
    if you set these values in the dialog from selecting print in the preview window just select print again
  • edited July 2010
    no. the report is printing directly without preview. the dialog Window is shown with the print function. Normaly the Syntax of the Page Numbers has to be checked by FastReport without an Exception. How can open a Messagebox without an Exeption. Then i can printing in a loop. But this can??t be the solution. >
  • edited 1:15AM
    hi all...
    is there not a simply solution ? How can i check the syntax of the page numbers ?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.