Can a process load more than 1 dll using frxClass?

Anu de DeusAnu de Deus Hampshire, UK
edited 10:42AM in FastReport 4.0
I have an application that loads several dlls, each of these dlls are intended to have their own reporting abilities.
All was fine while I had only 1 dll actually using/refering frxClass, but the moment I put the frxClass unit in the uses clause of a 2nd dll, I get the
infamous 'A class named TFrxdmpPage already exists' message during initialization.
Does it mean I can't have more than 1 dll loading FastReport code in the same process?
Is there a workaround for it?
Anyway to get rid of that unit (with a contidional defined?), as I don't have any use for DotMatrixPrinters stuff?

Delphi 2010, FR4.9.77 Standard, Vista SP2

Thanks for any information

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.