Error occured while adding controls in toolbox

edited 5:23AM in FastReport .NET
Just now I have installed FastReport.Net Demo on my pc (winxpsp2)
I have checked the box to install components at the time of installation but when I open my visual studio i have'nt found the components.
So I tried manually but it fails and gives error.

Error is

The type library "c:\...\FastReport.tlb" could not be loaded

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• edited 5:23AM
    Hello,

FR does not install toolbox items in Express edition. You should install them manually as described in the programmer's manual.
    In your screenshot I see that you are trying to add COM component. It's not correct, you should add .Net Framework component.
    Thanks for giving reply.

I tried manually in both tabs (.Net Framework Components as well as Com Component tab)
    The result is same.

here is result

Please install MS Chart Control first. It can be downloaded here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...a8-910ae6ea442c

You also may use the latest build of FR.Net which installs this control to GAC by default.
  • edited June 2010
    YUP... DONE
    THANKS A LOT ALEX FOR QUICK AND VALUABLE SOLUTION

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.