Double sided printing

edited 8:09PM in FastReport 2.xx VCL
We have a double sided HP printer. If we print report with several pages the printer prints them correctly. But if we want to print 2 copies of 1 sided report we get 1 double side printed sheet instead of 2 sheets.
Is there any trick to regulate this?

Thanks!
Otzi

Comments

• edited 8:09PM
    Please help me with this problem.

Otzi
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 8:09PM
    Hi Otzi
    i haven't worked with dsided printers, but is there a setting in the printerdriver properties dialog that allows setting of 2s or 1s?
    regards ;)
  • edited May 2004
    Yes, there is a setting as you can see on:
    Doublesided
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 8:09PM
    Hi Otzi
    Then i would expect that you must set that option correctly before printing.
    Does the option appear in fr's page options by any chance?
    If it is you may have to compile fr lib with defineprnreset of frprinters.pas, turned on.
    regards ;)
  • edited June 2004
    Option doesn't appear in fr's option.

Maybe we don't understand each other correctly. If I have doble-sided printing enabled then report with 1 page an 2 copies is printed on 1 sheet of paper - Microsoft Word prints the similar document on each own's sheet and this (I thinks so) is correctly.

Otzi
  • edited 8:09PM
    ;)
    I think Newbie need the program to control the printer, but not on printer set.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.