Glue two text

Keve G??borKeve G??bor hungary
edited April 2010 in FastReport .NET
Hello!

Is there any solution to "glue" two TextObject together. Try to explain my problem:
I have two TextObject, TextObject1 and TextObject2. TextObject2 below TextObject1. Important, than this two TextObject need to separated (differing font-, fill-, and border)!
If TextObject2 doesn't fit in the first page, they located in the next page. But i need, that this two object is always keep together. I.e.: If TextObject2 goes to next page, TextObject1 also be in the next page top of TextObject2. But i don't want to put many DataBand in the report! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> thanks! kga[/img]

Comments

• edited 5:08PM
    Hello,

The only solution is to put these two objects in a separate child band.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.