Shape of Overlay Band (Shifted)

Hi,

I have a report that contains a PageHeader, a GroupHeader,a MasterData, a GroupFooter, a Subreport1 (In the Group Footer), and a PageFooter Bands.
I need to print a fixed frame (using a shape) around data that will be printed on the Overlay Band, the problem is that when the subreport data cross two pages, the last page [Frame]-(Using a shape) will be shifted.

(I don't want that the position of frame will be changed)

I have use a variable [Test=Shape1.left] to get the left margin of shape1, and the result is that all page are the same value, but the frame of the last page
was shifted!

Is there any solution for doing that ?

Thanks a lots

Best Regards

Leslie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.