Class not found - very strange problem

edited April 2010 in FastReport 4.0
Hi, I've just been shocked.
I opened one of my base forms(inDelphi), and then I saw an error: "Class frxDBDataset not found".
So I looked through Delphi component list, and saw FastReport tabs, but not FastReport 4 which I use directly.

I closed the application and open another one. I looked through component list and there WAS FastReport 4 tab!

Paths to my all components are configured in Delphi options, not in project options. So, WTF?

My Delphi version is 2005.

Comments

• FRNLFRNL Hoogeveen - Netherlands
    edited April 2010
    I would say: check under Component|Install packages if the FastReport package is checked. I think it isn't checked for this project.

I wonder if I'm wrong...

Regards,
    Teo

Juhas wrote: »
    Hi, I've just been shocked.
    I opened one of my base forms(inDelphi), and then I saw an error: "Class frxDBDataset not found".
    So I looked through Delphi component list, and saw FastReport tabs, but not FastReport 4 which I use directly.

I closed the application and open another one. I looked through component list and there WAS FastReport 4 tab!

Paths to my all components are configured in Delphi options, not in project options. So, WTF?

My Delphi version is 2005.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.