Forums - can't see my own posts

Anu de DeusAnu de Deus Hampshire, UK
edited April 2010 in FastReport 4.0
Sorry, as there is no forum specific to talk about the forums page, I'm putting this here instead. If there is another more appropriate place to post this, please accept my apologies and let me know where.

Some time ago, I was able to see my own posts in my user area, going all the way back to my 1st post ever (about 1 year ago).
Now I can only see my last 5 posts, and I can't find any option to change that (not to mention that I didn't change anything regarding that) or to see 'next page' or 'previous page' link/button to see more posts. My posts count seems to be correct (~ 95)
Also, doing a Members search for all members starting with 'A' displays a full blank page on the browser.
Is it an area that is under maintenance?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.