SHARP printer

When every time after I try to use frReprt1.changePrinter(old,new) to switch into SHARP printer(SHARP AR-M351U PCL6) , I often encounter "access violoation" if the SHARP printer is not the default printer.
I found that : if SHARP printer is not the default printer, and in frReport, I try to chage printer to SHARP (use frReprt1.changePrinter(oldprinter,newprinter)) , then , the memory seems out of control , I will "got access violoation" at next operation.
Do any one encounter similar problem ?

PS: SHARP printer(SHARP AR-M351U PCL6) is that kind of one which can print , can photostat, can fax out/and fax in.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.