Problem with chart

edited March 2010 in FastReport Server
hello i have a problem with a report, im going to insert two pictures for a better explanation.
i have to do a list of items an clicking on one of them showing the details, this detail have a Chart with 5 bar on it, the bars shows the information of "factores de importaci??n"of this detail page. The first page of details shows me the chart with no alteration of the bars (picture 1) and the second one shows me the chart Bars with the information of the first page (picture 2)
If you see, the information of the second page chart bars is the same of the "Factores de Importaci??n"info from first page, and the problem continue in the following pages of the detail.

what is the problem?

any solution?

Thanks for your help.

2 pictures attached

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.