Memory leak on frxDsgnIntf.TfrxObjectCollection.Create

Anu de DeusAnu de Deus Hampshire, UK
edited 4:08AM in FastReport 4.0
I've been extensively debugging my application (a dll) after memory leaks with FastMM 4.94 in Delphi 2010, FastReports Standard edition 4.9.21, and got reported a leak inside frxDsgnIntf.pas, round line 1558, where it creates a TfrxObjectCollection.
Unfortunately I can't pinpoint the leak, as I don't have the source code for FR, but I wonder if someone that has it could do some investigation for us.
I don't believe it's related to anything I do in my code at all, so it would be much appreciated if someone could look in that area of the code and spot anything unusual, like an object that is created nd a certain condition where it would not be freed.
A screenshot of my debug windows is already in the binary newsgroups.
Thanks for any help,
Alex

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.