WebReport Window Size

When you use the Designer to create an .frx report, you can set the paper size - for example Letter / Landscape.

When you use the WebReport component in an .aspx form and load the saved report, is there a way to automatically size the WebReport window based on the frx report paper size/orientation so the WebReport shows the entire page? I know I can fit the frx report to the window but I really want to fit the window to the set page size of the frx report.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited 10:03PM
    Hello,

There is no way to do this.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

There is no way to do this.

Would you please consider this feature in a future release?
    I'm not sure if it is possible. It can be done in the Page.Load event, but the report is not initialized at this time. You can prepare the report in the WebReport.StartReport event, but there is no way to change the WebReport size at this moment.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.