OLE automation from script

edited February 2010 in FastScript
Hi,

A question from a FastScript newbie:

I have built FastScript into my own application, very much inspired by the main sample app.

When I try one of the ole scripts for automating word, I receive an EVariantInvalidOpError 'Invalid variant operation'.

It works in the sample app. and it worked in my own app, when the trial FastScript was installed (with the nag screeen).

I have pasted the ole2.pas script content to a "hardcoded" procedure, and it works (after adding OleAuto to uses clause).

Any inputs or ideas will be greatly appreciated.

S??ren

Update:

When using the precompiled FastScript dcu's, it works - only when compiling the source myself, this error occurs.
I'm using Delphi 2007.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.