Bug in Printing Supplies Draft in Epson LX-300+

I'm experimenting with the Draft Fonts without enabling the property "DotMatrixReport" because then I would report in a graphic and have compatibility with both Inkjet printers and Dot Matrix.

The "Report Builder" Do it with a layout is only possible to print both Inkjet and Dot Matrix using the fonts Drafts.

The problem is that when I choose one of the following Fonts.
Draft 10 CPI
Draft 12 CPI
Draft 17 CPI
Draft 20 CPI
Draft 5 CPI
Draft 6 CPI

In the Font palette of Fast-Report and do a test print
the Epson LX 300 does not print with speed and blotted out the Font.
in Report Builder to print out perfect and Quick.

There is some additional configuration to fix this.
see I do not want to turn on the "DotMatrixReport" because I use all the features of Fast Report for both Inkjet and Dot Matrix without having to create two layouts.

Grateful.

Comments

• edited 2:35AM
    Support of Fast-report can not give me an explanation for this BUG??

would very much like a solution to this.

Grateful.
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 2:35AM
    this is not a bug it is as designed,
    you must create dot matrix reports seperately.
  • edited 2:35AM
    Yes I know I must create a separate report more that I mension is a rather Bug
    See why Fast-Report Mode Graph shows the native printer fonts and it can not print right using these fonts.
    You can test with Microsoft Word 2003 it also has those fonts and when the print command it prints perfectly with the right speed and Epson LX-300.

Word 2003 does this and the Report Builder as well.
    So how is it that a Bug Fast-Report that the fact of having a separate support dot matrix printers did not fix this bug is much more interesting if you could run

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.