Saving printer for report

TurntwoTurntwo Folsom, CA
edited 12:45AM in FastReport .NET
From File, Printer Setup, I'm using the Save This Printer In Report File function to save the default printer for a report (then within the program I'm printing directly to this printer, bypassing the preview window). This works fine at first. However, if I edit the report at all (not touching the Printer Setup), then the printer reverts back to my default printer. So unless I remember to edit the Printer Setup each time I make a change to the report definition, I end up printing to the wrong printer. It seems like this setting should be saved across edits to the report.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited 12:45AM
    Hello,

This bug will be fixed in the next daily build (tomorrow).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.