Invalid variant type conversion & Cross-tab (FR 2.45)

Hi.
I'm using Delphi 6, Fast-Report 2.45 and MySQL 5.x. I'm changing all data to a MySQL server from MS Access. If I run a Cross-Tab report on my previous version, I have no problem showing the data. But when I change it to MySQL, and running the same report, when I try to see the preview, I keep getting the "Invalid variant type conversion". I've change the report, using no cross-tab, and there's no problem showing the right info, not in a cross-tab way, but correctly. I've had have deleted the report and create it again, and still the same problem...

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.