Convert Crystal Reports document to FastReport.NET

edited 10:53PM in FastReport .NET
We have around 400 reports that have to be converted from Crystal Reports format into a FastReports.NET format.

Is there a tool available? Did somebody the job already, before we spend a lot of hours to write our own conversion tool.

Thanks
Hans

Comments

• edited 10:53PM
    We don't have such tool.
  • edited June 2014
    There is a converter tool on the download page, under the extra's section. Haven't gotten it to work for me though...

EDIT: Manged to get the converter to work. I'm using .net 4.0 in my apllication, so I downloaded the .net 4.0 version of FastReport.Net. But the conversion plugin needs the .net 2.0 version, after installing that I could build the conversion plugin and add it to the designer. Now I can open .rpt files in the designer and save them as .frx.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.