TextObject.Text value is set by Designer

edited 10:16PM in FastReport .NET
Hello,
I set TextObjext.Text value ReportTitleBeforePrint, when I preview report in Fast Report Designer,
TextObject.Text design time value set what I set in ReportTitleBeforePrint by Fast Report Designer.
When the report is previewed in a project, If TextObject.Text value is not set conditionally, TextObject.Text have a value which was set at design time.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• edited 10:16PM
    Hello,

I need to look at your report. Please attach it here or send to tz@fast-report.com
  • edited January 2010
    Hi Alex,
    I am so sorry. it is my fault.
    I solved it, when I was preparing an example report. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> //if (report.Prepare()) I comment this line and problem solved. report.Design(modal);[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.