Have any1 tried this with suxes?

Hi ppl..
I'm making a software for a gym...
The gym has a db of their clients. Each client has its own routine of exercises.
The 15 routines are stored in 15 msword documents.
I was asked to do following...
Choose a client from the DB, and then print his data, name, etc. etc. and then his routine... so:
1?? how could i put the contents of a msword document in my report? (if possible)
2?? if no, what other option do i have?
(keep in mind the routines cannot be moved from being in ms word documents)

thanks in advance. hope your help. ;)

Comments

• edited 4:40AM
    You can use TfrOLEObject to insert any object into report.
    You can use the TFROleView object to embed any OLE object in the report. You can set the filename at runtime in the OnBeforePrint event handler. This example will create an embedded object with the type based on the file extension. This works, but there are sizing problems, You will see what I talk about. You must set the desired size of the object.

procedure TForm1.RBeforePrint(Memo: TStringList; View: TfrView);
    Var Ole:TFROleView;
    begin
    If View.Name='Ole' then
    Begin
    Ole:=TFROleView(View);
    Ole.OleContainer.CreateObjectFromFile(YourFileName,False);
    Ole.
    End;
    end;

Regards:Alex
    thanks ppl
    da ya know how can i set the size of the ole object or how could i search info about it?
    thanks again ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.