PDF Export Issue

Hi,

My report contains one TableObject.
Last row of this table must display a dynamic text and so should calculate his height automaticelly. (cf FRSS.jpg)

As you can see, result is correct in the Fast Report Viewer (cf ViewerSS.jpg)
But, if I export it into PDF, it seems the last row witch is autosized, ignores this parameter.

Please, can you help me?

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Hello,

I have tried to reproduce the error, but in my case everything works well. Be sure that you use the latest version. If the error still persists in the latest version, please send me the prepared report file (.fpx, save from preview) to tz@fast-report.com.
  • edited January 2010
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

I have tried to reproduce the error, but in my case everything works well. Be sure that you use the latest version. If the error still persists in the latest version, please send me the prepared report file (.fpx, save from preview) to tz@fast-report.com.

I'm using the lastest version and I have still the problem ...
    Here is the .fpx.

Thanks for your help.
  • edited 3:41PM
    Hello,

I was able to reproduce the error. I will let you know when I fix it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.