"true to scale" printing of images

Hello,

is there a way for automatically printing images in their desired size, respecting the DPI settings inside the image? FastReport entirely ignores them and the resulting size (using "normal", "center", or "auto size") is based on screen pixels -- very absurd if you want to print this. A 1000px wide image with 1000 dpi has to be 1 inch in size; and not ~10.

I also miss an option which controls where the image appears in "zoom" mode -- centering on x- and y- axis is not always what I want.

Comments

• edited 8:28PM
    Hello,

FR always use physical image dimensions when measuring images, so it's not possible now.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

FR always use physical image dimensions when measuring images, so it's not possible now.

Hello,
    is there any plan to support DPI settings for images? Printing at screen resolution produces ugly images when printing small pictograms.
    Thank you for any response.
    Ales
    Hello,

Small, low-resolution images will be printed ugly. I see no way to improve it. If you need better image quality, use higher resolution images. The size of a picture object in a report may be small, set the picture object's SizeMode to scale.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.