get a Error with high Values in TeeChart (Stack Overflow)

edited January 2010 in FastReport 4.0
Hi all...

i have a List of Values like in the attachment. In a other Report i have a simple Chart Object with the same Data. The Value "Wert" ist the left axis, the value "Datum" the bottom axis. If the Position comes to the first "Betriebsstunden" with the value 32700 then i get the Error Stack Overflow or Access violation in Preview or Print. The left axis is standing on "Automatic Maximum" and "Automatic Minimum". When i set the Minimum of the left axis to 0 then it works, but then the line is not in the middle. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Is there a solution ? FR 4.9 latest Update, TeeChartStd Attachment: erased...[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.