Bold Issue

How do I replace a bold value without setting the html tags to true or If I set the html tags to true then the content of the pdf gets cut off. If this can be handled through code to plz let me know.
PLzzzzz HELP!!

Comments

• edited 3:09PM
    Hello,

There are two ways to combine bold&regular text in one text object: TextObject with html tags, and RichObject.
    Please send me the example of pdf with content cut off.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

There are two ways to combine bold&regular text in one text object: TextObject with html tags, and RichObject.
    Please send me the example of pdf with content cut off.

thanx but can you plzz send the code to use a RichObject cause we tried and it still does not replace the and tags with /b and /b0.
    Hello,

RichObject does not support html tags, it is a richtext (rtf) formatting. You need to select the word in the rich editor and click "B" button.
    I know theres a option in the designer view.Well I created a richtextobject dynamically via coding and used ( \b \bO ) which is standard for making fonts bold in RTF. It doesnt seems to work.So am I replacing it correctly or is there some other way or namespace or like a class library to be used inorder for the effects to take place. Is there any other way I can code for bold like font style or something.

Cause I require that in a sentence only a word or two should be bold and not the entire sentence.

Plzzz help

e.g
    List<RichTextBox> richbx = new List<RichTextBox>()

richbx.Text = " \b This font is bold \b0 ";
    Hello,

You should specify full rtf text, if you create an object dynamically:

richObject.Text =
    "{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1251\deff0\deflang1049{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Tahoma;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset204 Tahoma;}}
    {\colortbl ;\red0\green0\blue0;}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\cf1\lang1033\f0\fs20 Dear \b [Customers.ContactName]\b0 !\cf0\lang1049\f1\fs17\par
    }"

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.