Adding new menu item to Designer Menu

Hello,
I can save report designs to database via OpenSaveDialogEventHandler but I also want to save a design to the disk.
So I add a new item to main menu by below command.

((sender as DesignerControl).MainMenu.miFile.SubItems.Add(newitem, 5)[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I want to use default save method on click event of new item or It is useful that adding new menu item to report designer and save report design to database via this button. Is it possible? Thanks in advance.[/img]

Comments

• edited 4:34PM
    Hello,

When you attach own Open/Save events, there is no ability to call the default "save" method. You have to write own code to do this.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.