Subreport issue

Hi,

I use 3 ChildBand and 11 subreport object in my frx file.( 1.png )

FR work properly.(2.png)

when I move no.11 subject object in the next ChildBand (3.png)

I get return error message (4.png)
[Type 'System.StackOverflowException' An unhandled exception occurred in mscorlib.dll]

Please, help. thanks.

Comments

• edited 12:29AM
    Hello,

Please send me your report file (.frx) to tz@fast-report.com.
    the report file has been sent.
    I didn't get anything from you, could you resend it please?
  • edited December 2009
    mail resend. your mail address is [ tz@fast-report.com ] right?

Please check the mail from : sheng@XXXX.XXXX.XXX and snakeeyes1202@XXXX.XXXX.XXX

thanks.
    I get your mail.
    The problem is that your PageHeader band is too long. It works well when all the data fit on one page. When you move subreport11 down, the pageHeader band (together with all its child bands) gets too long for one page, and page break happens. The same pageHeader gets printed on a new page, again it's too long, the new page starts, and so on.
    Redesign your report to avoid long pageheader band. For example, attach all child bands to the report title.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    I get your mail.
    The problem is that your PageHeader band is too long. It works well when all the data fit on one page. When you move subreport11 down, the pageHeader band (together with all its child bands) gets too long for one page, and page break happens. The same pageHeader gets printed on a new page, again it's too long, the new page starts, and so on.
    Redesign your report to avoid long pageheader band. For example, attach all child bands to the report title.

so , when I use the subreport object with PageHeader, my subreport data can not grow one page.

thank you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.