Print in Barcode Printer

Hi,
When the time i print my barcode using TSC barcode printer it very slow. It seems like send to TSC printer very slow. 2 or 3 second only print out one page. But when using same source code print at those laser printer like canon it print very fast.

Can i know is it any setting problem?

TQ

Comments

• edited 5:10PM
    jason wrote: »
    Hi,
    When the time i print my barcode using TSC barcode printer it very slow. It seems like send to TSC printer very slow. 2 or 3 second only print out one page. But when using same source code print at those laser printer like canon it print very fast.

Can i know is it any setting problem?

TQ
    I also do not think this is the problem of the settings. It should be the problem of the quality of the barcode generator. To find out if this is true, you can employ another barcode generator and make a comparison. It is very easy to find a barcode generator. Just put " barcode generator" on Google and you can find a lot of tools like this. Before creating barcode, I suggest you read the barcode creation guide first. So you will have less problem.
  • edited 5:10PM
    The Fast inc looks really interesting and one that would be helpful in almost all implementations. I am not likely to consider what is going to be used and supported from any other place but would actually be more useful to the side where they are going to be used fairly.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.